Negative energy can be felt and felt in a place we frequent or live in. It suffices to feel that the house in which we live is no longer the place of refuge and peace that could have been. The arguments and tensions accumulate and the negative enegrgy flood the atmosphere making it lugubrious and morose.
Negative energy can come from the people we live with, but it can also come from the house where we live or from certain objects that themselves can retain these harmful energy.
The most receptive people can feel a sudden emotion when approaching a room. This feeling can be impressed by joy and excitement as by an incomprehensible feeling of unease. A house is an energy sponge and when it is old or has been inhabited before, one can feel the positive or negative impression that prevails there and the energetic state that circulates there, left by the previous occupants.
How to preserve the positive energy of your home?
Our house is a reflection of our soul. In this family cocoon, we are sheltering to live our intimate life safely and away from unwanted looks. It is in this privileged place that we give free rein to our emotions, our joys, our tears or our holidays. In this cozy place, we can dance, sing and live our happiest but also the saddest moments; in this place we drop our masks to become ourselves.
Also, it is important to take care of this emotional place and clean it of all the negative vibration, even those of our body and mind that we have accumulated throughout the day.
Some simple techniques can help us chase the stagnant energy that haunts our home. They thus make it possible to circulate the positive energy.
- Use an intention to put the positive in your home, which can be expressed as a simple sentence "Hello positive, goodbye negative vibration"
- Ventilate your home to let go of the negative vibration and let in the air filled with positivity. For this, just open the windows to let in the sun and the light
- Use sage to purify the house. This practice widespread in Cheyenne culture has the effect of chasing the bad energies that circulate
- Get rid of all the unnecessary and cumbersome things that cause disorder in a home. A great cleaning helps to revive the circulation of positive energy .
Simple tips for negative energy cleansing at your home
To prepare this remedy, you will need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar, coarse salt and half a liter of filtered water.
- Coarse salt is known to absorb negative energies but it must be used during gentle and long-lasting cleanings.
- Mix the ingredients for one minute in a large glass of clear water and drop it in a place in the house you frequent most.
- Leave this glass for a whole day without touching it. When the salt is mounted on the surface of the glass, you will know that it has captured all the negative energy of the house. You can use the same preparation in other rooms for a greater purification.
Need to cleanse energy from the body?
Sea salt still remains in this case, the most suitable ingredient. It could be placed on the edge of windows or in front of the door of the house. But to purify the body, there is no more effective than the special bath to take the evening before bed.
It is a detoxifying bath and cleanser. Simply fill a tub of warm water, depending on the desired temperature, and add 250 g of baking soda and 250 g of sea salt. Stay 20 minutes. When you wake up, you will feel lighter.